Passenger Dead, Driver Flees After Overnight Crash in Brampton
The investigation is ongoing into a fatal crash that happened overnight in Brampton.
Around 1:15 a.m., police reported that the intersection of Highway 50 and Castlemore Road was closed due to a serious vehicle collision.
One vehicle’s passenger was pronounced dead at the scene and the driver was taken to a trauma centre, police say.
The driver of the second vehicle reportedly fled the scene.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Passenger in Trauma Centre After Crash Near Major Brampton Intersection
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- Driver Flees After Crashing at Major Brampton Intersection
- Driver Flees Scene of Brampton Crash
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton