Passenger Dead, Driver Flees After Overnight Crash in Brampton
The investigation is ongoing into a fatal crash that happened overnight in Brampton.
Around 1:15 a.m., police reported that the intersection of Highway 50 and Castlemore Road was closed due to a serious vehicle collision.
One vehicle’s passenger was pronounced dead at the scene and the driver was taken to a trauma centre, police say.
The driver of the second vehicle reportedly fled the scene.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- Passenger in Trauma Centre After Crash Near Major Brampton Intersection
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- One Driver Dead Following Brampton Collision Involving Transport Truck
- Driver Flees After Crashing at Major Brampton Intersection
- Driver Flees Scene of Brampton Crash