Patrick Brown Tied with Linda Jeffrey in Recent Brampton Poll
Voting Day for the upcoming election is only three days away, and a recent poll indicates that this could be a very close race.
According to a report released by Forum Poll on October 19, both Patrick Brown and Linda Jeffrey secured support from 40% of the poll’s respondents.
“Among 647 Brampton voters, amongst those decided and leaning, if an election were held today, Patrick Brown would secure support from 4 in 10 (40%), the same proportion as Linda Jeffrey (40%),” the report reads.
The report also states that both candidates are tied on positive and negative feelings — 35% of respondents had a negative opinion of Patrick Brown, with 34% of respondents having a negative opinion of Linda Jeffrey. Likewise, 38% had a positive opinion of Brown and 38% had a positive opinion of Jeffrey.
Support for the other candidates is also listed.
What are your thoughts on this poll’s findings?
Graph courtesy of Forum Poll
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- New Poll Shows One Candidate Leading Brampton Mayoral Race
- Here's What Linda Jeffrey Has to Say About Patrick Brown Running for Mayor in Brampton
- What are Patrick Brown and Linda Jeffrey saying about Brampton Finances and Economy?
- New Brampton Mayor Poll Shows Surprising Results
- VIDEO: ONE on ONE with The Mayor of Brampton, Linda Jeffrey