Payless Having Its Largest Store Closing Sale Across Canada
If you're in the market for some heavily discounted footwear, now may be your best bet to take advantage of some sweet deals.
With the recent announcement of store operations winding down in the face of bankruptcy, Payless ShoeSource are now conducting store closing sales across all 2,300 stores across North America.
“Payless has been the go-to shoe store for millions of families, so the closure of its U.S. and Canadian retail operations is significant news in terms of sheer scale and consumer impact,” Tiger Capital Group COO Michael McGrail said.
Shoppers can expect quite the deal in the advent of this announcement. Up to 40 per cent off all merchandise is to be expected.
This includes dozens of popular brands, furniture, fixtures, and equipment and will continue untill all $1 billion worth of merchandise has been sold.
“Since 1956, Payless has represented fashion-forward footwear and accessories at reasonable prices,” President of Great American Retail Solutions Scott Carpenter said. “Through this sale shoppers will be able to take advantage of significant liquidation discounts on every item in every store in the U.S. and Canada.”
To find your nearest Payless store, and get your hands (or feet) on some final sale merch, click here.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Iconic Shoe Store Set to Close all Canadian Locations
- Popular Shoe Store Closing All Locations For Good
- This Popular Home Décor Store is Closing its Doors Across Canada
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location
- Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years