Pedestrian Being Treated After Being Struck by Train in Brampton
A pedestrian is being treated by Peel paramedics after being struck by a train in Brampton.
Brampton Fire and Emergency Services say emergency crews are on scene following a collision between a train and a person near the John and James St. level crossing.
Both CN lines are currently closed for investigation.
The victim is currently being treated by fire and ambulance.
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Emergency Crews Called to Scene of House Fire in Brampton
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Possible Fire in Brampton