Pedestrian Being Treated After Being Struck by Train in Brampton
A pedestrian is being treated by Peel paramedics after being struck by a train in Brampton.
Brampton Fire and Emergency Services say emergency crews are on scene following a collision between a train and a person near the John and James St. level crossing.
Both CN lines are currently closed for investigation.
The victim is currently being treated by fire and ambulance.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- One resident treated by paramedics at house fire in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
- Emergency Crews Called to Scene of House Fire in Brampton