Pedestrian Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A road has been closed following a serious collision involving a pedestrian in Brampton.
Peel police say West Drive has been shut down between Orenda Road and Clark Boulevard.
Peel Paramedics say the collision involved a pedestrian.
Paramedics say they treated and transported a patient in critical condition to a trauma centre.
Anyone with information on what happend is urged to call police.
Police say the pedestrian was transported to a Toronto trauma center and is currently in life threatening condition.
The vehicle failed to remain at the scene. There is no information on the suspect vehicle at this time.
Major Collision Bureau currently investigating.
A call regarding the incident was received 4:34am.
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure