Pedestrian Dead After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Police are investigating a fatal collision that happened overnight in Brampton.
At 3:15 a.m., a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Dixie and Clark, paramedics report.
The victim, a 37 year old male, was taken to a local ER without vital signs.
Police report that the victim succumbed to his injuries at 4:50 a.m.
The driver is cooperating and there are no charges at this time, police say.
Clark Boulevard, which was temporarily closed between Dixie and Briar Path, has since reopened.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton