Pedestrian Hit By a Vehicle in Brampton
by Kelly Roche on January 18, 2018
A female pedestrian has life-threatening injuries after she was hit by a vehicle in Brampton on Thursday morning.
The intersection - near Bovaird Dr. E. and Kennedy Rd. N. - is closed.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
Avoid the area.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Major Brampton Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck