Pedestrian Hit By a Vehicle in Brampton
by Kelly Roche on January 18, 2018
A female pedestrian has life-threatening injuries after she was hit by a vehicle in Brampton on Thursday morning.
The victim is at a local hospital, say Peel police.
Emergency crews rushed to Rosepac Ave. and Conestoga Blvd. around 8:33 a.m.
The intersection - near Bovaird Dr. E. and Kennedy Rd. N. - is closed.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
Avoid the area.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Major Brampton Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton