Pedestrian Hit By a Vehicle in Brampton
by Kelly Roche on January 18, 2018
A female pedestrian has life-threatening injuries after she was hit by a vehicle in Brampton on Thursday morning.
The victim is at a local hospital, say Peel police.
Emergency crews rushed to Rosepac Ave. and Conestoga Blvd. around 8:33 a.m.
The intersection - near Bovaird Dr. E. and Kennedy Rd. N. - is closed.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
Avoid the area.
- SIU investigating after police attend disturbance call in Brampton
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in homicide of Brampton man
- Brampton athlete to represent Canada in European championship
- Major weather statement in effect for Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Major Brampton Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being hit by vehicle in Brampton