Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle tonight in Brampton.
The man was hit at McVean Drive and Cottrelle Boulevard. He was still conscious but was transported to hospital; the driver remained at the scene.
McVean Drive is currently closed due to the ongoing investigation. Drivers should expect delays and find an alternative route.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- UPDATED: Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton road closed due to collision involving pedestrian
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton