Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle tonight in Brampton.
The man was hit at McVean Drive and Cottrelle Boulevard. He was still conscious but was transported to hospital; the driver remained at the scene.
McVean Drive is currently closed due to the ongoing investigation. Drivers should expect delays and find an alternative route.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Police investigating fire in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- UPDATED: Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle during a collision in Brampton
- Brampton road closed due to collision involving pedestrian