Pedestrian in Critical Condition After Being Struck in Brampton
A pedestrian is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly before 8:00 a.m., Peel police announced that a pedestrian had been struck in the Dixie Road and Mayfield Road area.
The victim sustained life-threatening injuries and the area has been shut down as a result of the collision.
Peel Paramedics have announced that the victim has been transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Please avoid the area.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton