Pedestrian in life threaten condition in overnight Fail to Remain collision
A pedestrian got struck in an overnight fail to remain collision in Brampton.
The call came in around 1am in the morning of June 14, 2020 where a male pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Bramalea Road South and Bovaird Drive in Brampton.
The male pedestrian has life threatening injuries and is currently being treated at a Toronto trauma centre.
At the time of the incident the driver fled the scene.
The outstanding driver and vehicle have been located and an arrest has been made.
Major Collision Bureau has carriage of the investigation.
Road closures remain in effect.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle during a collision in Brampton
- Road Closures Following Collision Involving Pedestrian And Vehicle In Brampton