Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
Peel police received a call at 2:38 p.m. in regard to a collision on Westcreek Boulevard and Advance Boulevard in Brampton.
Police say a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle and is being transported to a trauma centre by Peel Paramedics in life-threatening condition.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending.
Police are advising drivers to use alternate routes.
UPDATE: Police say the collision involved a transport truck and cyclist and that the driver remained on the scene.
There are currently road closures on Wilkinson Boulevard both ways, East is closed at Advance and Cooper, West is closed at Westcreek and Hedgedale and North is closed on Tomken and Wilkinson.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre