Pedestrian Possibly in Life-Threatening Condition After Hit-and-Run in Brampton
Police are responding to a crash in Brampton tonight.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call regarding the incident at 10:13 p.m. on Monday April 2.
According to police, a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Bramalea Road and Steeles Avenue. The victim’s condition “appears life-threatening,” say police.
The driver did not remain on scene.
The entire intersection is currently closed.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre