Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck in Brampton
A female pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being hit by a vehicle in Brampton on Monday morning.
Peel police are on scene at Queen St. W. and Elbern Markell Dr. as of 6:25 a.m.
That’s west of Creditview Rd.
The driver remained on scene, say police.
Queen St. is closed in both directions from Links Ln and Royal West Dr.
Avoid the area.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton
- Brampton's Housing Market Showing Signs of Trouble
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton