Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck in Brampton
A female pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being hit by a vehicle in Brampton on Monday morning.
Peel police are on scene at Queen St. W. and Elbern Markell Dr. as of 6:25 a.m.
That’s west of Creditview Rd.
The driver remained on scene, say police.
Queen St. is closed in both directions from Links Ln and Royal West Dr.
Avoid the area.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton