Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
Police have reported a crash at a major intersection this evening.
Police say they received a call at 6:02 p.m. regarding the incident, where a female pedestrian was struck at Steeles Ave. W., west of Hurontario.
The victim has been transported to a trauma centre with non-life threatening injuries. The driver is on scene.
According to police traffic is very slow in the area.
Steeles Ave. W. is closed at Hurontario for investigation.
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
- Passenger in Trauma Centre After Crash Near Major Brampton Intersection
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre