Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
Police have reported a crash at a major intersection this evening.
Police say they received a call at 6:02 p.m. regarding the incident, where a female pedestrian was struck at Steeles Ave. W., west of Hurontario.
The victim has been transported to a trauma centre with non-life threatening injuries. The driver is on scene.
According to police traffic is very slow in the area.
Steeles Ave. W. is closed at Hurontario for investigation.
- Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Recently Sold in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Massive New Park Set to Open Soon in Brampton
- Are Some Brampton Students Dating to Pay Off Student Loans?
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
- Brampton Politicians Speak Up On Alleged Sikh Extremism in Canada
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
- Passenger in Trauma Centre After Crash Near Major Brampton Intersection
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Crash Closes Major Intersection Near Brampton Border
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton