Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
Police have reported a crash in Brampton tonight.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call about an incident at 8:18 p.m. on Tuesday April 3.
A pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in the area of Countryside Dr. and Fernforest Dr.
The driver has remained on scene and the victim has been transported to a trauma centre.
Police say the extent of the victim’s injuries are unknown.
The intersection is currently closed. Officers are on scene and the Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out in Brampton After Vehicle Hits Pole
- Your Water Bill Might Skyrocket in Brampton Due to Doug Ford Policies Soon
- Police Seeking to Identify Three Robbery Suspects in Brampton
- UPDATE: Five Year Old Child Located
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton