Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
Police have reported a crash in Brampton tonight.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call about an incident at 8:18 p.m. on Tuesday April 3.
A pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in the area of Countryside Dr. and Fernforest Dr.
The driver has remained on scene and the victim has been transported to a trauma centre.
Police say the extent of the victim’s injuries are unknown.
The intersection is currently closed. Officers are on scene and the Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton