Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
Police have reported a crash in Brampton tonight.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call about an incident at 8:18 p.m. on Tuesday April 3.
A pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in the area of Countryside Dr. and Fernforest Dr.
The driver has remained on scene and the victim has been transported to a trauma centre.
Police say the extent of the victim’s injuries are unknown.
The intersection is currently closed. Officers are on scene and the Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Police investigating incident at Brampton school
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police investigating murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police searching for Brampton man following shooting and robbery at adult entertainment facility
- Highway lane blocked due to a collision in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton