Pedestrian Injured After Being Hit by Vehicle in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 4:56 p.m. for a male pedestrian hit by a vehicle at Bramalea and Peter Robertson Boulevard.
The victim is conscious and breathing, police say.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton