Pedestrian Injured After Being Hit by Vehicle in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 4:56 p.m. for a male pedestrian hit by a vehicle at Bramalea and Peter Robertson Boulevard.
The victim is conscious and breathing, police say.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton