Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
by Ashley Newport on December 26, 2016
A woman has been injured after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly after 6:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Queen and Kennedy area.
The woman was transported to a local hospital with a leg injury.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton