Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
by Ashley Newport on December 26, 2016
A woman has been injured after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly after 6:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Queen and Kennedy area.
The woman was transported to a local hospital with a leg injury.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton