Pedestrian Injured After Hit and Run in Brampton
A male pedestrian is in hospital with lower body injuries after being struck in east Brampton Thursday.
The driver fled, said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright, and “officers are investigating a fail to remain.” Emergency crews were sent to the Steeles Ave. E. and Finch Ave. area at 7:01 a.m.
Paramedics treated and transported the victim to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspect vehicle is dark with possible front-end damage, driving toward Toronto.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Fire department responding to a fire in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
- UPDATED: Pedestrian Struck in Brampton, Suspect in Custody
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton