Pedestrian Injured After Hit and Run in Brampton
A male pedestrian is in hospital with lower body injuries after being struck in east Brampton Thursday.
The driver fled, said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright, and “officers are investigating a fail to remain.” Emergency crews were sent to the Steeles Ave. E. and Finch Ave. area at 7:01 a.m.
Paramedics treated and transported the victim to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspect vehicle is dark with possible front-end damage, driving toward Toronto.
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Professor’s Lake and more to reopen in Brampton this week
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Pedestrian in life threaten condition in overnight Fail to Remain collision
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
- UPDATED: Pedestrian Struck in Brampton, Suspect in Custody
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton