Pedestrian Killed in Overnight Crash in Brampton
Police have reported an overnight crash that has left one dead.
Police say that at about 1:45 a.m. on Sunday December 31, 2017 in the area of Torbram Rd. and Peter Robertson Blvd., a pedestrian was struck by a driver and taken to the hospital.
A 34-year-old male from Caledon was pronounced dead in the hospital.
According to police, the incident is considered suspicious.
Police are currently on scene and the Homicide Bureau will be attending.
There is no suspect information at this time.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Passenger Dead, Driver Flees After Overnight Crash in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Striking and Killing Pedestrian on Purpose in Brampton
- Man pronounced dead after being struck by vehicle in Brampton