Pedestrian Killed in Overnight Crash in Brampton
Police have reported an overnight crash that has left one dead.
Police say that at about 1:45 a.m. on Sunday December 31, 2017 in the area of Torbram Rd. and Peter Robertson Blvd., a pedestrian was struck by a driver and taken to the hospital.
A 34-year-old male from Caledon was pronounced dead in the hospital.
According to police, the incident is considered suspicious.
Police are currently on scene and the Homicide Bureau will be attending.
There is no suspect information at this time.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Passenger Dead, Driver Flees After Overnight Crash in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Striking and Killing Pedestrian on Purpose in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Crash Which Killed Brampton Man
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton