Pedestrian Pronounced Dead After Being Hit By Vehicle In Brampton
Peel Police are responding to a serious collision in Brampton.
Acoording to police, an adult male pedestrian was been struck by a vehicle around 8:30 p.m He has succumbed to his injuries.
The vehicle involved remained on scene.
The incident occurred in the area of Wanless Dr and Queen Mary Dr at around 8:30 p.m.
Wanless Drive is closed westbound from McLaughlin and eastbound from Queen Mary Dr. it will remain closed until the Major Collisions Bureau has processed the scene.
More updates to come.
- Road Closures Following Collision Involving Pedestrian And Vehicle In Brampton
- Male pedestrian pronounced dead after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre