Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
According to Peel Police, the incident occurred in the area of Steeles and Hurontario St at around 9:30 p.m.
The pedestrian was rushed to the trauma centre; however, there are no details about the extent of the injuries or the individual.
The vehicle remained at the scene.
The intersection of Steeles and Hurontario is closed.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Newly-released data indicates that Brampton is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Male pedestrian pronounced dead after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection