Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this evening.
Police say they were called at 9:26 p.m. after a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Williams Parkway and Main Street North.
The male victim was seriously injured and has been taken to hospital, police say.
The driver of the vehicle remained at the scene.
Eastbound Williams Parkway is closed until further notice.
Residents should expect delays and try to avoid the area.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score