Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this evening.
Police say they were called at 9:26 p.m. after a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Williams Parkway and Main Street North.
The male victim was seriously injured and has been taken to hospital, police say.
The driver of the vehicle remained at the scene.
Eastbound Williams Parkway is closed until further notice.
Residents should expect delays and try to avoid the area.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton asks all city employees to be tested for COVID-19