UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck and Vehicle Fled the Scene in Brampton
A pedestrian was struck in Brampton.
Just after 8:30pm, Peel Police announced that a pedestrian was struck at Bramalea Road and Dewside Drive in Brampton.
The vehicle did not remain on the scene.
Peel Police are looking for an older white VW Golf or a Jetta with front-end damage.
The victim has been transported to the hospital with unknown injuries.
Updated information received from the major collision bureau mentions the suspects car is a white 4 door Toyota with front-end damage and not a VW.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead