Pedestrian struck at an intersection in Brampton
by Lucy Mazzucco on February 13, 2020
Police received a call at 4:31 p.m. regarding a pedestrian being struck in Brampton.
Police say it occurred at Dixie Road and Clark Boulevard.
More information to come as soon as it becomes available.
- 102 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 93 new cases found in Brampton
- Brampton issues 14 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Brampton
- Mobile COVID-19 testing centre returning to City of Brampton
- Man arrested for defrauding the public
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Dead After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Intersection shut down after pedestrian struck in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton