Pedestrian struck at Main St W in Brampton
Peel Regional Police say a pedestrian was struck early Thursday morning.
Emergency crews were called to the area of Main St W and Williams Pkwy just after 5:30 a.m.
The victim was transported to hospital; however, police were unable to provide an immediate update on their condition.
Police say the vehicle involved remained at the scene.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- 60-year-old Brampton man succumbs to COVID-19
- Will COVID-19 affect Brampton house prices?
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Pedestrian Struck in Brampton, Rushed to Hospital
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton