Pedestrian Struck by Bus in Brampton
Police are asking residents to avoid a major intersection following a collision between a bus and a pedestrian in Brampton.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a pedestrian was struck by a bus in the Queen Street and Airport Road area. Eastbound Queen St. is now blocked at Airport Road as a result of the accident.
Please avoid the area for now.
Pedestrian struck by a bus at Queen St. and Airport Rd, BR. Queen is blocked E/B at Airport. Avoid the area. Update to follow. pic.twitter.com/xZ6dXAbmTL— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) December 1, 2016
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Brampton
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30