Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
Peel Regional Police say an individual is recovering in hospital from “non-life threatening injuries” after the pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Dixie Rd and Steeles Ave E in Brampton.
The driver remained on the scene, according to police.
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) December 10, 2019
- Adult male pedestrian is being transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries
- Investigation ongoing
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Steeles Ave blocked after pedestrian struck by vehicle
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle during a collision in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton