Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
Peel Regional Police say an individual is recovering in hospital from “non-life threatening injuries” after the pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Dixie Rd and Steeles Ave E in Brampton.
The driver remained on the scene, according to police.
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) December 10, 2019
- Adult male pedestrian is being transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries
- Investigation ongoing
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Steeles Ave blocked after pedestrian struck by vehicle
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle during a collision in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton