Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Intersection in Brampton
by Christine Sharma on August 23, 2017
Police have reported a collision in Brampton tonight.
A woman was struck by a vehicle at Southlake and Bovaird, police said at 9:33 p.m.
She has minor injuries.
There are no road closures, but you may want to avoid the area for now.
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Brampton student selected to earn prestigious award
- Heavy snow warning issued for Brampton
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton