Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Intersection in Brampton
by Christine Sharma on August 23, 2017
Police have reported a collision in Brampton tonight.
A woman was struck by a vehicle at Southlake and Bovaird, police said at 9:33 p.m.
She has minor injuries.
There are no road closures, but you may want to avoid the area for now.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton collision