Pedestrian struck by vehicle during a collision in Brampton
A call was received at 9:31 a.m in regard to a collision involving a pedestrian on Mill Street S and Harold Street in Brampton.
Police say a pedestrian has been struck.
More updates to come as soon as they become available.
UPDATE: Police say the adult male was riding a bike. He has been transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver remained on the scene and there are no road closures. The investigation is ongoing.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Police investigating fire in Brampton
- Road Closures Following Collision Involving Pedestrian And Vehicle In Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure