Pedestrian struck by vehicle during a collision in Brampton
A call was received at 9:31 a.m in regard to a collision involving a pedestrian on Mill Street S and Harold Street in Brampton.
Police say a pedestrian has been struck.
More updates to come as soon as they become available.
UPDATE: Police say the adult male was riding a bike. He has been transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver remained on the scene and there are no road closures. The investigation is ongoing.
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Road Closures Following Collision Involving Pedestrian And Vehicle In Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure