UPDATED: Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
An 11-year-old boy is in hospital with a leg injury after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton on Thursday morning.
“The driver remained at the scene,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Paolo Carretta.
The incident took place near Cottrelle Blvd. and Maple Valley St., just west of McVean Dr., around 8 a.m.
That’s in the Goreway Dr. and Castlemore Rd. area.
The boy was treated by paramedics then transported to SickKids hospital in non-life threatening condition.
It’s unclear if charges will be laid.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- UPDATED: Second Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre