UPDATED: Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
An 11-year-old boy is in hospital with a leg injury after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton on Thursday morning.
“The driver remained at the scene,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Paolo Carretta.
The incident took place near Cottrelle Blvd. and Maple Valley St., just west of McVean Dr., around 8 a.m.
That’s in the Goreway Dr. and Castlemore Rd. area.
The boy was treated by paramedics then transported to SickKids hospital in non-life threatening condition.
It’s unclear if charges will be laid.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Cannabis sales associated with boost in property values in Brampton
- UPDATED: Second Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre