UPDATED: Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
An 11-year-old boy is in hospital with a leg injury after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton on Thursday morning.
“The driver remained at the scene,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Paolo Carretta.
The incident took place near Cottrelle Blvd. and Maple Valley St., just west of McVean Dr., around 8 a.m.
That’s in the Goreway Dr. and Castlemore Rd. area.
The boy was treated by paramedics then transported to SickKids hospital in non-life threatening condition.
It’s unclear if charges will be laid.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- UPDATED: Second Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton