UPDATED: Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
An 11-year-old boy is in hospital with a leg injury after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton on Thursday morning.
“The driver remained at the scene,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Paolo Carretta.
The incident took place near Cottrelle Blvd. and Maple Valley St., just west of McVean Dr., around 8 a.m.
That’s in the Goreway Dr. and Castlemore Rd. area.
The boy was treated by paramedics then transported to SickKids hospital in non-life threatening condition.
It’s unclear if charges will be laid.
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- UPDATED: Second Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton