Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Police have reported a collision this afternoon in Brampton.
Around 2:15 p.m., police said that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on Queen Street East between Highway 410 and Rutherford.
There is no word yet on the victim’s condition.
The roadway is currently closed. Drivers are instructed to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim has been taken to a local hospital with serious (but not life-threatening) injuries.
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton