Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Police have reported a collision this afternoon in Brampton.
Around 2:15 p.m., police said that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on Queen Street East between Highway 410 and Rutherford.
There is no word yet on the victim’s condition.
The roadway is currently closed. Drivers are instructed to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim has been taken to a local hospital with serious (but not life-threatening) injuries.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton