Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
Road closures are in effect after a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle tonight.
Peel Regional Police responded to a call at 6:34 p.m. about a pedestrian struck by a vehicle near Bovaird Drive and Bramalea Road in Brampton.
Westbound Bovaird between Sunny Meadow and Bramalea is currently closed.
A 49-year-old female victim has been transported to a trauma centre with non-life threatening injures.
The driver has remained on scene.
The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton