Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
Road closures are in effect after a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle tonight.
Peel Regional Police responded to a call at 6:34 p.m. about a pedestrian struck by a vehicle near Bovaird Drive and Bramalea Road in Brampton.
Westbound Bovaird between Sunny Meadow and Bramalea is currently closed.
A 49-year-old female victim has been transported to a trauma centre with non-life threatening injures.
The driver has remained on scene.
The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
You may want to avoid the area.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton