Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
Road closures are in effect after a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle tonight.
Peel Regional Police responded to a call at 6:34 p.m. about a pedestrian struck by a vehicle near Bovaird Drive and Bramalea Road in Brampton.
Westbound Bovaird between Sunny Meadow and Bramalea is currently closed.
A 49-year-old female victim has been transported to a trauma centre with non-life threatening injures.
The driver has remained on scene.
The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton