Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
Road closures are in effect after a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle tonight.
Peel Regional Police responded to a call at 6:34 p.m. about a pedestrian struck by a vehicle near Bovaird Drive and Bramalea Road in Brampton.
Westbound Bovaird between Sunny Meadow and Bramalea is currently closed.
A 49-year-old female victim has been transported to a trauma centre with non-life threatening injures.
The driver has remained on scene.
The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Man Charged After Police Locate Loaded Firearm in Brampton
- Police And Fire Department Responding To Gas Leak At Brampton Plaza
- Massive Auto Group Starts Construction of Luxury Dealership in Brampton
- Ontario Government Announces Results of 'Voluntary Layoff' Program
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
- Pedestrian Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton