Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
A pedestrian has been hospitalized after they were struck by a vehicle Monday evening in Brampton.
Police say the pedestrian was struck around 7:00 p.m. in the area of Main Street North and Church Street.
Injuries are only minor, but the victim was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Citizens are asked to avoid the area.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Second Pedestrian Struck in One Evening in Brampton