Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
A pedestrian has been hospitalized after they were struck by a vehicle Monday evening in Brampton.
Police say the pedestrian was struck around 7:00 p.m. in the area of Main Street North and Church Street.
Injuries are only minor, but the victim was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Citizens are asked to avoid the area.
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- City of Brampton issues by-law reminder during COVID-19
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Second Pedestrian Struck in One Evening in Brampton