Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
A pedestrian has been hospitalized after they were struck by a vehicle Monday evening in Brampton.
Police say the pedestrian was struck around 7:00 p.m. in the area of Main Street North and Church Street.
Injuries are only minor, but the victim was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Citizens are asked to avoid the area.
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Over 200 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, over 100 cases now confirmed in Brampton
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton