Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Brampton on Monday morning.
Police are on scene at Bovaird Dr. E. and Sunny Meadow Blvd.
That’s west of Torbram Rd.
Injuries are unknown.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: Paramedics treated a male before taking him to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The road has reopened as of 10:05 a.m.
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- City of Brampton unveils new park name sign
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre