Pedestrian Struck in Brampton, Rushed to Hospital
Emergency crews are on scene after a male pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
The call came in at 7:28 a.m., say Peel police.
It happened at Main St N and Williams Pkwy.
The victim was transported to an area hospital but the extent of injuries is unknown.
Northbound Main St is closed from Williams Pkwy and eastbound Williams Pkwy is closed from Main St.
UPDATE: The victim is a 35-year-old man, said Const. Akhil Mooken. His injuries are minor. The road reopened by 9:15 a.m.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28