Pedestrian Struck in Brampton, Rushed to Hospital
Emergency crews are on scene after a male pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
The call came in at 7:28 a.m., say Peel police.
It happened at Main St N and Williams Pkwy.
The victim was transported to an area hospital but the extent of injuries is unknown.
Northbound Main St is closed from Williams Pkwy and eastbound Williams Pkwy is closed from Main St.
UPDATE: The victim is a 35-year-old man, said Const. Akhil Mooken. His injuries are minor. The road reopened by 9:15 a.m.
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Significant Snowfall in the Forecast for Brampton
- VIDEOS: Brampton Politicians Dance Off at Major Charity Gala
- Here's How You Can Get Free Gas in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $2.3 Million Executive Home With Heated In-Ground Pool
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton