UPDATED: Pedestrian Struck in Brampton, Suspect in Custody
A man is in custody after a pedestrian was struck - suffering life-threatening injuries - in a Brampton driveway on Tuesday.
Peel Police responded to a call near Simmons Blvd. and Pluto Dr. at 6:11 a.m., said Const. Bancroft Wright.
That’s in the Kennedy Rd. N. and Bovaird Dr. E. area.
The victim, a 36-year-old Brampton man, was transported to a Toronto trauma centre with head injuries.
The suspect is 30-years-old and is known to the victim.
Officers from the criminal investigation bureau are on scene as of 8 a.m.
There’s no word yet on charges.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Brampton Man Struck by Cousin's Vehicle in Driveway
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton