Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian has sustained injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a person was struck in the Dixie and Sandalwood area. The victim has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There are road closures in the area.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton