Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian has sustained injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a person was struck in the Dixie and Sandalwood area. The victim has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There are road closures in the area.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Police and Brampton Fire responding to person in crisis
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton