Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian has sustained injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a person was struck in the Dixie and Sandalwood area. The victim has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There are road closures in the area.
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Large fire at Brampton Canadian Tire
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Police not facing charges after man falls onto highway 407 in Brampton
- Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton