Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle around 3:41 a.m in Brampton.
The incident occurred on Kennedy Road North and Vodden Street East.
According to the police, the pedestrian was struck by the vehicle and later transported to the trauma centre by Peel Paramedics. The driver of the vehicle remained on the scene.
The pedestrian is suffering from life-threatening injuries.
The intersection is closed for police investigation.
More updates to come.
The collision has been cleared from the roadway. Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers.
Adult male pedestrian struck by a car at Kennedy Rd & Vodden St in #Brampton overnight. Victim transported to trauma centre with very critical injuries. Intersection closed, Major Collision Bureau is investigating. pic.twitter.com/QLIYD3AUk2— Jeremy Cohn (@JeremyCohnTV) June 30, 2019
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton