Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle around 3:41 a.m in Brampton.
The incident occurred on Kennedy Road North and Vodden Street East.
According to the police, the pedestrian was struck by the vehicle and later transported to the trauma centre by Peel Paramedics. The driver of the vehicle remained on the scene.
The pedestrian is suffering from life-threatening injuries.
The intersection is closed for police investigation.
More updates to come.
The collision has been cleared from the roadway. Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers.
Adult male pedestrian struck by a car at Kennedy Rd & Vodden St in #Brampton overnight. Victim transported to trauma centre with very critical injuries. Intersection closed, Major Collision Bureau is investigating. pic.twitter.com/QLIYD3AUk2— Jeremy Cohn (@JeremyCohnTV) June 30, 2019
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being hit by vehicle in Brampton