Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help Locating Missing Narcotics
There is a call to the public asking for their help in locating a narcotics pouch that went missing from an ambulance this week.
According to Peel Region Paramedics Services, the paramedic crew was working in Brampton and Mississauga when the black locked zippered pouch containing controlled narcotics went missing on Wednesday, November 7.The paramedics are concerned for the public's safety as these drugs can be extremely dangerous and even fatal if taken without medical supervision.
Peel Regional Paramedic Services has contacted Peel Regional Police and a report has been filed.
If a member of the public finds the missing pouch, they are asked to refrain from opening it and to immediately call Peel Police at 905-453-3311 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-222-TIPS (8477).
- Officers on Scene After Dead Body Found in Brampton
- Convicted Sex Offender Living in Brampton Area: Police
- What Are Your Actual Rights When Police Stop You?
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects
- Police Request Public's Help in Locating Missing Brampton Man
- Police Seeking Public’s Assistance in Locating Missing Brampton Man
- Peel Police Warning Brampton Residents To Beware of Dangerous Substance
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Peel Police Searching for Missing Man