Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help Locating Missing Narcotics
There is a call to the public asking for their help in locating a narcotics pouch that went missing from an ambulance this week.
According to Peel Region Paramedics Services, the paramedic crew was working in Brampton and Mississauga when the black locked zippered pouch containing controlled narcotics went missing on Wednesday, November 7.The paramedics are concerned for the public's safety as these drugs can be extremely dangerous and even fatal if taken without medical supervision.
Peel Regional Paramedic Services has contacted Peel Regional Police and a report has been filed.
If a member of the public finds the missing pouch, they are asked to refrain from opening it and to immediately call Peel Police at 905-453-3311 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-222-TIPS (8477).
- Police Request Public's Help in Locating Missing Brampton Man
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Peel Police Warning Brampton Residents To Beware of Dangerous Substance
- Police Seek Public Assistance to Locate Missing Brampton Male
- MISSING: Peel Police Searching for Brampton Man