Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help Locating Missing Narcotics
There is a call to the public asking for their help in locating a narcotics pouch that went missing from an ambulance this week.
According to Peel Region Paramedics Services, the paramedic crew was working in Brampton and Mississauga when the black locked zippered pouch containing controlled narcotics went missing on Wednesday, November 7.The paramedics are concerned for the public's safety as these drugs can be extremely dangerous and even fatal if taken without medical supervision.
Peel Regional Paramedic Services has contacted Peel Regional Police and a report has been filed.
If a member of the public finds the missing pouch, they are asked to refrain from opening it and to immediately call Peel Police at 905-453-3311 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-222-TIPS (8477).
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Peel Paramedics seeking public's assistance in locating missing drugs
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing Elderly Man From Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 25-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing man from Brampton