Peel Paramedics seeking public's assistance in locating missing drugs
Peel Paramedics are seeking the public’s help in locating a package of narcotics that went missing from an ambulance on June 13.
The paramedic crew was working in Caledon when the pouch was taken, and Peel Paramedics is concerned for the public’s safety, as these drugs can be extremely dangerous and possibly fatal if taken improperly without medical supervision.
If anyone finds the pouch, they are urged to contact Peel Regional Police immediately at 905-453-3311.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help Locating Missing Narcotics
- Police Seeking Public’s Assistance in Locating Missing Brampton Man
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing man from Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing 37-year-old man from Brampton
- Police Seeking Assistance Locating Missing Brampton Man