Peel Paramedics seeking public's assistance in locating missing drugs
Peel Paramedics are seeking the public’s help in locating a package of narcotics that went missing from an ambulance on June 13.
The paramedic crew was working in Caledon when the pouch was taken, and Peel Paramedics is concerned for the public’s safety, as these drugs can be extremely dangerous and possibly fatal if taken improperly without medical supervision.
If anyone finds the pouch, they are urged to contact Peel Regional Police immediately at 905-453-3311.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help Locating Missing Narcotics
- Police Seeking Public’s Assistance in Locating Missing Brampton Man
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing man from Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing 37-year-old man from Brampton
- Police Seeking Assistance Locating Missing Brampton Man