Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
Investigators from the Internet Child Exploitation Unit have arrested and charged a man in connection to a child luring investigation.
Between March 28 and June 4, Peel officers from the Internet Child Exploitation Unit investigated a man communicating online with someone he believed to be less than 16 years of age for a sexual purpose. The man was communicating with others using the screen name “redrider.”
On June 4 at 10:30 a.m, Timothy Milley, a 65-year-old man from Deseronto, who currently serves as a minister at the Cataraqui Church in Kingston, was arrested and charged with Luring Child to Commit Sexual Assault, Luring Child to Commit Sexual Interference, Luring Child to Commit Invitation to Sexual Touching, Making Arrangement to Commit Sexual Assault, Making Arrangement to Commit Sexual Interference.
He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton for a bail hearing yesterday (June 5).
Anyone who has had contact with Timothy Milley or “redrider” in relation to these allegations is asked to contact investigators with the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at 905-453-2121 ext. 3490 or Peel Crime Stoppers.
Photo courtesy of Peel Police.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- Here's How You Can Be On Family Feud Canada This Year