Peel Police Arrest Brampton Man With Outstanding Robbery Warrants
Peel Police have arrested 32-year-old Kingsley Carter from Brampton.
Carter was wanted for charges of robbery, assault, taking a motor vehicle without consent and fail to comply with recognizance after two alleged incidents in Brampton. The two alleged incidents occurred in August 2018 and January 10, 2019.
There were two separate outstanding warrants for his arrest.
More updates to come.
Photos courtesy of the Peel Police.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 30-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Warrants
- Peel Police Arrest Man With Outstanding Robbery Warrants
- Peel Police Officer Charged Following Multiple Alleged Assault Incidents
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 26-Year-Old Man With Outstanding Warrants
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges