Peel Police Arrest Brampton Man With Outstanding Robbery Warrants
Peel Police have arrested 32-year-old Kingsley Carter from Brampton.
Carter was wanted for charges of robbery, assault, taking a motor vehicle without consent and fail to comply with recognizance after two alleged incidents in Brampton. The two alleged incidents occurred in August 2018 and January 10, 2019.
There were two separate outstanding warrants for his arrest.
More updates to come.
Photos courtesy of the Peel Police.
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 30-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Warrants
- Peel Police Arrest Man With Outstanding Robbery Warrants
- Peel Police Officer Charged Following Multiple Alleged Assault Incidents
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 26-Year-Old Man With Outstanding Warrants
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges