Peel Police Arrest Man For Impaired Driving In Brampton
Peel Police have an adult man in custody for impaired driving.
A citizen called the police to report the man after they suspected that he was driving impaired.
The incident occurred in the area of Sandalwood Parkway and Conestoga Boulevard in Brampton.
The police advise that if you suspect someone is impaired and operating a vehicle to call 9-1-1 immediately.
More updates to come.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole in Brampton
- Brampton Man Facing Impaired Driving and Firearm Charges
- OPP Arrest And Charge 21-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Impaired Driving
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving