Peel Police Arrest Man For Impaired Driving In Brampton
Peel Police have an adult man in custody for impaired driving.
A citizen called the police to report the man after they suspected that he was driving impaired.
The incident occurred in the area of Sandalwood Parkway and Conestoga Boulevard in Brampton.
The police advise that if you suspect someone is impaired and operating a vehicle to call 9-1-1 immediately.
More updates to come.
- Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole in Brampton
- Brampton Man Facing Impaired Driving and Firearm Charges
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- OPP Arrest And Charge 21-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Impaired Driving
- President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving