Peel Police Arrest Man With Outstanding Robbery Warrants
Peel police are have concluded an investigation into a Hamilton robbery suspect accused of a robbery late last year.
Avneet Singh (28), of Hamilton, has been arrested for a robbery that happened on Dec. 12, 2018.
Constable Akhil Mooken of Peel police says the robbery stems from a fraudulent transaction, in which the suspect allegedly tried to sell a phone to the victim in the area of Derry Road and Tenth Line.
In the process of the transaction, the suspect allegedly used a weapon and took a large quantity of cash from the victim.
Singh is described as male, brown, 5'8", slim build, and has black hair.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- WANTED: Police Still Looking For Robbery Suspect
- Robbery in Brampton: Suspect is on the Loose with a Possible Weapon
- Police Hunting for Robbery Suspect Who Has Hit Brampton and Mississauga
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Robbery in Brampton
- Police K9 and Tactical Hunting for a Suspect After a Bread Knife Point Robbery in Brampton