Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
Police have arrested and charged two men in relation to a homicide that occurred in Brampton.
On August 15 at approximately 8:09 a.m, Peel Police responded to the area of Steeles Avenue west of Tomken Road in Brampton for a deceased man with obvious signs of trauma, located in the greenbelt. The victim, Wayne Wojcichowsky, a 47-year-old man from Brampton, was transported to a trauma centre where he succumbed to his injuries.
On August 20, Richard Lipsett, a 50-year-old man of no fixed address, was arrested and charged with Second Degree Murder. He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 for a bail hearing.Dean Cameron Sinclair, a 50-year-old man of no fixed address, was also arrested and charged with Second Degree Murder. He will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Thursday, August 22, 2019 for a bail hearing.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton