Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back
While it’s not uncommon (unfortunately) to read about impaired drivers being stopped by police in Brampton and Mississauga, it is somewhat unusual to hear about two different people being arrested back-to-back on a snowy Tuesday afternoon.
Shortly after 12:15 p.m., Peel police announced that they arrested a reportedly impaired 49-year-old male driver at Dixie Road and Aerowood Drive in Mississauga. The arrest came following a collision.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
#PRP arrest impaired driver after accident at Dixie Rd and Aerowood Dr, 49 yo male taken into custody— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 14, 2017
Three minutes later, police announced that they arrested a 54-year-old male driver, who was also reportedly impaired, in the Ray Lawson Blvd. and Mavis area in Brampton.
#PRP arrest a second driver for impaired operation of a motor vehicle at Ray Lawson and Mavis, 54 yo male taken into custody— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 14, 2017
Perhaps the snow hasn’t kept everyone from imbibing too much at lunch?
Drive safely, everyone.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Involved in Collision in Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Man For Impaired Driving In Brampton