Peel Police Asking For Help in Brampton Homicide Case
Investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau are looking for witnesses for a homicide that occurred in the City of Brampton.
On Tuesday, June 18, at approximately 10:45 pm, Peel Regional Police responded to a 911 call in the area of Orenda Court and McCallum Court in Brampton.
Upon arrival, officers located the victim, a 20-year-old male from Brampton, suffering from what appeared to be a gunshot wound. The victim was transported to a trauma centre where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- School Under Lockdown for Student with Gun in Brampton
- VIDEO: Tractor Trailer Collision Affecting Highway Traffic in Brampton
- Here's Why Some Brampton Residents Are Moving Towards Homes in Bigger Cities
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations Now in Effect in Canada
- Party in the LANES Returns to Downtown Brampton for a Night of Food, Music, and Fun
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Man Shot and Killed
- Homicide Investigation Underway After Brampton Man Found Dead
- Suspects Fled As Police Investigate Peel's Fourth Murder Of The Year
- Police Arrest Brampton Resident In Connection To Homicide