Peel Police Asking For Help in Brampton Homicide Case
Investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau are looking for witnesses for a homicide that occurred in the City of Brampton.
On Tuesday, June 18, at approximately 10:45 pm, Peel Regional Police responded to a 911 call in the area of Orenda Court and McCallum Court in Brampton.
Upon arrival, officers located the victim, a 20-year-old male from Brampton, suffering from what appeared to be a gunshot wound. The victim was transported to a trauma centre where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Two Ontario Zoos Ranked as Some of the Cruelest in the World