Peel Police Asking For Help in Brampton Homicide Case
Investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau are looking for witnesses for a homicide that occurred in the City of Brampton.
On Tuesday, June 18, at approximately 10:45 pm, Peel Regional Police responded to a 911 call in the area of Orenda Court and McCallum Court in Brampton.
Upon arrival, officers located the victim, a 20-year-old male from Brampton, suffering from what appeared to be a gunshot wound. The victim was transported to a trauma centre where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Police looking for missing 12 year old from Brampton