Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
Peel Police are asking for the public's help to locate a missing 18-year-old man.
Joshua Dalafu was last seen at approximately 3 p.m today (May 6) in the area of Chinguacousy Road and Steeles Avenue West in Brampton.
Peel Police describe the man as male, asian, 5'7", 170 pounds, brown eyes, ear length black hair and is clean shaven.
He was last seen wearing a black shirt, black pants and was carrying a black reusable grocery bag.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to call investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
UPDATE: On Tuesday, May 7, 2019, Dalafu was located safe.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing Elderly Man From Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 27-Year-Old Man
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 31-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Brampton
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton