Peel Police charge Brampton resident after seen travelling dangerous speed
by Rajpreet Sahota on October 9, 2019
Peel Police have charged a Brampton resident with stunt driving.
According to police, a person operating a tow truck was clocked going 120 km/hr in a posted 60 km/hr zone.
The incident occurred near Williams Pkwy and Torbram Rd earlier today.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- Brampton council passes motion in support of long-term care