Peel Police Cruiser Involved in Crash Near Major Brampton Intersections
Peel Regional Police have reported minor injuries after a police cruiser was involved in a crash this morning.
Police reported that an officer called in a crash at 5:40a.m. involving their cruiser and another vehicle at Queen Street and Hansen Road.
The officer and the driver were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Queen Street between Kennedy Road and Rutherford Road has been closed since the crash happened this morning for investigation.
Police are uncertain when the area will reopen.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win