Peel Police Cruiser Involved in Crash Near Major Brampton Intersections
Peel Regional Police have reported minor injuries after a police cruiser was involved in a crash this morning.
Police reported that an officer called in a crash at 5:40a.m. involving their cruiser and another vehicle at Queen Street and Hansen Road.
The officer and the driver were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Queen Street between Kennedy Road and Rutherford Road has been closed since the crash happened this morning for investigation.
Police are uncertain when the area will reopen.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- LATEST: Ontario reports 211 new cases of COVID-19 and two additional deaths
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior